Dip Bars Guide
Use the connecting pieces of the bar to bring more stability and thus a greater variety of exercises into your workout.
Thanks to the increased range of motion due to the height of the bar, you can build more strength, mobility and musculature in your workout.
Use the tape to wrap around a 15cm section of the barre to have a variation to the metal that absorbs sweat and gives you a secure grip.
For more tips and inspiration for your barre workout, visit
Assembly must only take place on a level surface
1. Set up the feet and place the handles on them so that the screw holes of the feet are flush with the holes of the dip bars.
2. Tighten all screws evenly. Caution, over tightening the screws can damage the threads. It is sufficient to hand-tighten the screws.
Content of delivery
1 Pair of Premium Dip Bars
2 connectors incl. screws
1 Grip Tape 2.0 (25m)
Bars: 100% steel
Tape: 100% cotton
Familiarize yourself with all instructions regarding use and care before first use.
Store in a dry, warm place away from the environment. Use a cloth moistened with water for cleaning. Do not use chemical cleaning agents. After contact with water, treat immediately with a dry cloth. Clean the end caps on the stand feet regularly.
- The product is suitable for sports use only.
- Maximum load: 150 kg per side when used according to instructions.
- Before each use, all visible parts must be checked for damage or wear.
- The device is only to be used by one person at a time.
- Before use, check that the product is free of defects and properly assembled.
- Please note that incorrect and excessive training may endanger health.
- Use only on even surfaces.
- The product is not suitable for children under 14 years old. Children may only use development and only under the supervision of a responsible adult. responsible person to use the device.
Please obtain information in advance and ensure environmentally sound disposal of packaging or product in accordance with local and area disposal regulations.
The warranty period is 2 years and starts from the date of invoice. Warranty service is provided when defects in the product are due to defects in materials or workmanship. If a defect is detected, the buyer is obliged to report it immediately to the manufacturer, who will repair it free of charge. Damage resulting from improper handling, failure to follow the instructions, use of force or normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty. Furthermore, the warranty obligation and any warranty shall become void if the product is modified without authorization or is not used for the intended purpose. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any resulting, causal or consequential damages of any kind unless such limitation of liability is expressly prohibited by law. It is at the manufacturer's discretion to fulfill the warranty obligation by repairing or replacing the damaged product. There are no further claims. Statutory rights are not limited by this warranty.