Premium Dip Belt
● Maximum wearing comfort due to padding
● Belt laboratory tested up to 1000kg load
● With 3 carabiners & carry bag
● Available with chain and light rope
● Comfortable to wear even with high additional weight due to padded inside & body-hugging cut
● Incl. 3 carabiners for safe & flexible attachment of small & large weights
● One size belt (82cm length) optimal for narrow & wide hips
● Optimal for progress in pull-ups, dips, muscle ups and other exercises
● Choose between stainless steel chain or light rope
● Chain is lab tested with up to 1000kg load
● Rope is lab tested up to 250kg load on loops
● Rope is lab tested up to 1000kg load on ends
● Chain weighs 400 grams, is 2cm wide & 90cm long
● Rope weighs 100 grams, is 1.8cm wide & 125cm long
● Weight of belt without chain & carabiner is 420g
● Weight of belt with chain & three carabiners is 1020g
● Weight of belt with rope & three carabiners is 720g
● Material of belt: 67% Polyester, 22% EVA, 11% Nylon
● Material of chain: 100% stainless steel
● Material of rope: 100% polyester
● Premium Dip Belt with 2 stainless steel D-rings
● Stainless steel chain or light rope
● 3x stainless steel carabiners
● Large carry bag made of sturdy canvas for transport & storage
● Instruction manual with tips & input
The belt that sets new standards in Weighted Calisthenics
LOADABLE UP TO 1000KG
CHOOSE BETWEEN ROPE & CHAIN
MAXIMUM WEARING COMFORT
A Dip Belt provides the easy & common way to attach weights of all kind to you, to make your workouts progressively heavier. You can attach weights such as weight plates, kettlebells or dumbbells to the belt to make exercises like pull-ups, dips, squats, push-ups and muscle ups heavier.
In addition to the Dip Belt, you will receive your choice of either a 90cm stainless steel chain or a light rope. You'll also receive three stainless steel carabiners for flexible attachment options, a large pouch for transport, and an instruction manual with tips & input on your new equipment.
Yes, the belt has been laboratory tested for the load and will hold up to a 1000kg load including the chain and carabiner. We are aware that probably no one will be attaching 1000kg to the belt, but this number indicates a long durability, safety and quality for your Street Lifting workouts.
It depends on your personal preference. The chain is heavier, at 400g and is made of stainless steel. It is still the classic version as it allows smaller adjustments of the length due to the smaller pieces of the chain. The rope on the other hand is only 100g and has various loops to set your optimal length of maximum 125cm. Which you choose depends on the feel and look you prefer, the length you need, as well as the consideration of weight differences.
The width of the chain is 2cm and therefore it fits through all common weight discs. The additionally available Dip Belt Rope can also be used with almost all discs due to its flexible width.
No problem! You can return it within 30 days after receiving the shipment without needing to provide a reason. Just familiarize yourself with our return conditions in our returns portal.