- The bandages have a marking (R/L) so that you guide the thumb loop over the top of the back of the hand and not over the ball of the hand. If you don't use the thumb loop during exercise, you can also switch sides to make it easier to get your thumb out of the loop.
- You adjust the band tightly when you need more support and less ROM (Range of Motion), for example when bench pressing. Looser when more range of motion is needed like in handstands.
- It is recommended to use wrist wraps only during heavy sets so that the wrist gets used to the load.
For more tips and inspiration to get the maximum out of your workouts, you might want to read our blog article about our Power Wrist Wraps.
How to put on
1. Place your thumb in the loop and pull the wrist wrap outwards over your wrist.
2. Wrap the bandage around your wrist.
3. After the wrist wrap is fully wrapped, fix the end with the velcro fastener.
4. Open the velcro to loosen or tighten the wrist wrap.
Content of delivery
2x Power Wrist Wraps (one pair)
1x Carrying bag
Power Wrist Wraps
80% polyester, 20% cotton
Washable up to 30° C without fabric softener and without dryer.
When washing, make sure that the Velcro is closed.
Store dry, warm and protected from environmental influences.
Keep out of reach of Velcro and zippers to avoid damage to the fabric. The included bag for transport and storage will help you.
The product is suitable for sports use only.
Usage: For supportive compression and stability during sports.
Before each use, all visible parts must be checked for damage or wear.
The GORNATION Power Wrist Wraps are not a medical product and cannot replace one.
Do not use the product while sleeping.
Do not put the bandage on open wounds.
Do not wrap the product around your neck.
The device is only to be used by one person at a time.
Before use, check that the product is free of defects and properly put on.
Please note that incorrect and excessive training may endanger health.
The product is not suitable for children under 14 years of age. Children may only use the product with appropriate physical development and only under the supervision of an adult responsible person.
Please obtain information in advance and ensure environmentally sound disposal of packaging or product in accordance with local and area disposal regulations.
The warranty period is 6 months and starts from the date of invoice. Warranty service is provided when defects in the product are due to defects in materials or workmanship. If a defect is detected, the buyer is obliged to report it immediately to the manufacturer, who will repair it free of charge. Damage resulting from improper handling, failure to follow the instructions, use of force or normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty. Furthermore, the warranty obligation and any warranty shall become void if the product is modified without authorization or is not used for the intended purpose. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any resulting, causal or consequential damages of any kind unless such limitation of liability is expressly prohibited by law. It is at the manufacturer's discretion to fulfill the warranty obligation by repairing or replacing the damaged product. There are no further claims. Statutory rights are not limited by this warranty.