Workout Grips Carbon
● Prevents slipping caused by sweaty hands
● Protection of the hands during training
● With integrated wrist support
● Genuine leather for lasting durability
● 2 Grips incl. carrying pouch
● Prevents slipping even with sweaty hands
● Maximum grip due to real carbon surface
● Reduce pressure on calluses & painful areas in the palms of the hands
● Suitable for basics and wherever maximum grip is needed
● Integrated wrist straps thanks to wide buckle on the wrist
● Compatible with chalk for maximum grip on pole & rings
● Material grip surface: 100% genuine carbon
● Wrist guard material: 79% polyester, 21% iron (closure ring)
You can find the right size with the special sizing guide in the product images. Measure the distance from the beginning of your middle finger to the bottom of your palm. If you are between two sizes, take the larger one.
● 7 - 8,5 cm for size S
● 8.5 - 10 cm for size M
● 10 - 12 cm for size L
● 12 - 14 cm for size XL
You literally stick to the bar - that's really maximum grip!
STABILITY FOR THE WRIST
The Carbon Workout Grips make sense wherever you need maximum grip, are hindered by sweaty hands or want relief for the palms similar to gloves.
Due to the very strong grip on the bar, the Carbon Grips are not suitable for all exercises. For example, in dynamic movements, such as freestyle calisthenics, it can be helpful to be able to release your hands from the bar more easily. The Leather Grips provide a good grip, but at the same time you are flexible enough to bring full performance during dynamic movements. Therefore, for the focus on maximum grip we recommend the Carbon Grips and for dynamic exercises the Leather Grips.
Yes, you will receive a pair of grips (left and right) with a carrying pouch.
For freestyle calisthenics, we recommend the leather version of the Workout Grips, as the carbon provides too much grip for most dynamic movements.
No problem! You can return it within 30 days after receiving the shipment without needing to provide a reason. Just familiarize yourself with our return conditions in our returns portal