GORNATION Power Wrist Wraps
Welcome to GORNATION and thanks for your support. This page is designed to help you get the most out of your Power Wrist Wraps and to provide you with helpful content. Good luck with your training and your goals! Your Team GORNATION
Some useful information for you
- The bandages have a marking for the side so that you put the thumb loop on the top of the back of the hand and not over the ball of the hand, which can be annoying during the exercise. If you don't use the thumb loop during the exercise, you can change the sides to get the thumb out of the loop more easily.
- You want to wash the bandages? No problem! At 30° without fabric softener, but make sure that you close the Velcro before washing.
- You should transport the bandages in the enclosed bag so that the velcro stays clean and long lasting.
- You adjust the bandage hard when you need more support and less ROM (Range of Motion) for bench press or dips. Looser when more range of motion is needed like push ups or handstands on the floor.
- It is recommended to use wrist bandages only for heavy sets or in case of pain so that the wrist gets used to the load.