Premium Parallettes ACTIVE
Pre-order the Parallettes now at the promotional price and your package will be shipped before anyone else. Back in stock at the end of September.
● Optimal grip due to 40mm beech wood
● Solid construction in wood & metal
● Easy to store & transport
● 2 Parallettes with useful accessories incl.
● A perfect grip during your workout due to high-quality beech wood
● Your training partner for life thanks to a durable wood/metal construction
● Highest quality workmanship with non-slip feet
● Includes useful accessories such as tape for even better grip & spare feet for replacement if lost
● Loadable up to 350 kg per pair
● Delivered to you assembled, no assembly required
● Diameter of wooden handle: 40mm
● Length of wooden handle: 15cm
● Dimensions of the Parallettes (LxWxH): 24 x 16 x 12cm
● Weight of both Parallettes combined: 2.4kg
● The Parallettes can be cleaned with a damp cloth without chemical detergents as they may cause damage
● Store in dry place & dry with a dry cloth in case of contact with moisture
● Avoid contact with salt water
● For optimum grip on the floor, clean the rubber on the feet regularly
● 2x Parallettes ACTIVE
● 1x roll of tape 2.0 of 10m
● 2x spare rubber feet
● 1x instruction manual with contents for your training
Increased performance, fun and stability in training with a single tool
INCL. 10M GRIP TAPE
The three variants of the Premium Parallettes all have different advantages & special features. The ACTIVE Parallettes feature a compact design and are ideal for taking them around and for on the go. The PRO Parallettes are the most stable Parallettes. Their low height & wide feet make them perfect for balance exercises like handstands. The taller MAX Parallettes offer maximum exercise versatility and a wide range of motion. Can't decide which Parallettes are best for you and want to be equipped for all situations? Then the Parallettes set comprising all three variants is the right choice for you.
Due to their stability, many exercises can be performed on the Parallettes ACTIVE, from handstands, to planche to push-ups. The pair can support up to 350kg and is therefore safe for your workout.
Yes, the Parallettes ACTIVE are compact and fit in most backpacks & bags at 24cm long, 16cm wide and 12cm tall.
Parallettes offer the advantage over training on the floor that the wrists are relieved and, for example, in handstands, push-ups or planche less load on the wrist. In addition, you have more control & possibilities on the handles of the Parallettes. The higher design allows you to perform more exercises & can use the full range of motion that you don't have on the floor. Training on Parallettes is also more comfortable for your hands & more hygienic compared to stone floor or asphalt.
Wood provides the best grip and absorbs moisture in your hands instead of becoming slippery. On wood you have the best control and safety during your workout.
No, the Parallettes come pre-assembled and ready for your workout. Just unpack them and get started!
Yes, the rubber feet provide good grip on carpet, asphalt, sand and tartan. Make sure you keep the feet free of dust & dirt for the best grip on the floor.
Yes, the Parallettes are suitable for outdoor use and outdoor workouts are no problem. The wood is not weather resistant, and should be kept dry and dried off after contact with moisture.
No problem! You can return it within 30 days after receiving the shipment without needing to provide a reason. Just familiarize yourself with our return conditions in our returns portal.