Premium Resistance Bands
● Two layers for comfortable resistance
● The equipment for maximum progress
● Highly versatile in bodyweight workouts
● Comes with a convenient bag with each band
● Available individually or as a set
● Accelerated progress by adjusting the difficulty of your training
● Perfect for learning new skills like front lever & planche
● Dual layer material for longer durability & safety
● Made of 100% natural latex & skin safe
● Incl. convenient carrying pouch with each band
● Red: 208 x 1,3 x 0,45cm, resistance 5-15kg
● Yellow: 208 x 2.2 x 0.45cm, resistance 10-30kg
● Green: 208 x 3.2 x 0.45cm, resistance 20-40kg
● Orange: 208 x 4.5 x 0.45cm, resistance 25-60kg
● Material: 100% natural latex
Red - The Light Support
Most common uses: Warm-up, stretching, minimal assistance with pull-ups & muscle ups, improving front levers & planches
Yellow - The Universal Band
Most common uses: Assisting with pull-ups & muscle ups, learning front levers & planche, increasing reps, making dips & push ups more difficult
Green - The Powerhouse
Most common uses: Learning pull-ups & muscle ups, leg training with squats & deadlifts, heavy resistance on dips & push-ups, learning front levers & planche
Orange - The Maximum Power
Most common uses: Learning pull-ups & muscle ups, leg training with squats & deadlifts, sprint training
● Store the bands in a dry place for maximum durability
● Avoid prolonged heat, direct sunlight & dust
● Carry rolled up in the included carrying pouch to prevent the zipper of your gym bag from damaging the band
● Our resistance bands can be cleaned with soap & water & then hung up to dry
● Pro tip: Sprinkle with commercial baby powder after cleaning for maximum durability
● If the band is torn & damaged, the band should be replaced
The practical all-rounder for increased progress & success in training
WARM UP EFFECTIVELY
LEARN NEW SKILLS
SUCCESSFULLY GET STRONGER
Red 5-15KG: The red band is our weakest band & perfect for warm ups & mobility exercises. It has very little resistance & is great for that last little bit of help for pull-ups, muscle ups or other skills when you're already close.
Yellow 10-30KG: The yellow band provides more support & can be used to learn dips, pull-ups & more if you already have a basic level of fitness.
Green 20-40KG: The green band is the most popular band for learning pull-ups, as it provides great support and allows you to do multiple pull-ups faster for better training success & more fun workouts.
Orange 25-60KG: The orange band gives you the most resistance and is great for learning pull-ups for beginners & making squats & sprint workouts harder for advanced users.
The exercises that can be done with the bands are well beyond the hundred. The most popular uses are pull-ups, push-ups, front levers, muscle ups, planches, warm-ups, mobility exercises and dips. To discover the full possibilities for training with your bands, we have a YouTube video with "26 Exercises with Resistance Bands" for you and a corresponding blog article. In general, you can use the band for stretching and warming up, to lighten or intensify your exercises in training.
No problem! You can return it within 30 days after receiving the shipment without needing to provide a reason. Just familiarize yourself with our return conditions in our returns portal